Friday, December 11, 2009

To My Father,




Very few moments in life can/will come close to matching the intensity and array of emotions such as this, handing over your first salary to your father. I wanted to capture the moment in words & cherish it forever!

...It’s the feeling of never having felt the same before. A rush of a strong emotion, a sense of achievement, pride and contentment for the joy I give him. The purity and genuineness of a feeling as this, makes it even more indescribable. That face lit up with pride leaves an imprint on me forever and for always. 
For what I am and will always be, is all ‘cause I have you… Love!


- N

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful lines. Couldn't have put it in better words. Can sense the contentment. It makes me want to feel the rush too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for publishing such a informative content. I was looking for such type posts. Please keep it up on regular base i would like to view your posts on regular base.....BEST WISHES

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes I have same feeling about my father. I love my father so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice first post, i would like if you read a poem i wrote about my father, would be glad if you like it... view it at- http://sahilkhanna.wordpress.com/category/poems/the-second-last-meeting/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice thought but you should write something more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the nice blog. It was very useful for me. Keep sharing such ideas in the future as well. This was actually what I was looking for, and I am glad to came here! Thanks for sharing the such information with us

    ReplyDelete